Saturday, August 7, 2010

it was a last called

hey buddy...
i noe u will neva realise..
but i juz want u noe..
dat was da last called
i will neva called u again...
dont ask me y..
i juz dont know

hey buddy..
i noe it was me dat make it complicated as now
i juz cant get it
its not me
its my heart talking
i cant let my heart hurt diz badly

hey buddy..
i noe da last word is 'ok takpelah'
but wut i want to say is
'please take care of yourself'
whatever happen u will always be in my prayer

hey buddy..
i dunno if u read diz or not
but i juz want you to noe
dat my love for is not lie
but from now on i must move on
da past must be the past...

hey buddy..
i noe its not mean anything for u
n i noe its juz from my side
i noe u will live better without me
i wish u will get whatever u want..
i wish u will find wut u dream of..


..m.. 
if one day 
we ever met again 
i hope there is another story for us
take care n love you..
..forever...

..ateyn..

dear heart..
i promiz i will not make u cry again..
please smile as much as u can...;)
love u..xoxo



peace....

No comments: